If we are serious about teaching children to think, then we need to be serious about structuring the curriculum around thinking. Dr Philip Cam
- An introduction to Philosophy in schools - suitable as a whole of school event. Half day *Accredited by NSW Teachers Federation
- Practical Workshop on philosophical inquiry in the classroom for teachers, school principals and post graduate philosophy students. One day. * Accredited by NSW Teachers Federation
- Level One Certificate as a Philosophy Teacher - available to graduate teachers. Two day program plus written assessments. *Accredited by NSW Teachers Federation
- Opportunity to observe a demonstration lesson at Bondi Public School
- One to one coaching including planning, observation and critique of lessons
- Whole of school philosophy planning programming and how philosophy can be integrated into the goals and values of a particular school.
- Next level one FAPSA Certificate course run over two consecutive Saturdays commencing Saturday 16 February 2013. $450 PP.
Contact at kinderphilosophy.com