|It has helped me so much especially in broadening my mind to accept some ideas that could seem impossible. Claudia 10|
All courses are taught by two current practicing teachers with national accreditation training. All courses are accredited with the Board of Studies Teaching & Educational Standards NSW for Quality Teaching Council Registered Professional Development.
- Taster Session– an introductory session suitable for a whole of school Professional Development event – half day 3 PD points.
- Foundation Course – a one day introductory practical workshop for class room teachers – one day 6 PD points
- Foundation Course day two – participants will be able to commence practicing philosophy in the classroom – one day 6 PD points.
- Foundation+ Focus on Literacy – one day 6 PD points
- Foundation+ Focus on Science – one day 6 PD points
- Foundation+ Focus on the Living World – one day 6 PD points
- Foundation+ Thinking Mathematically – one day 6PD points
- Customised packages are available for schools wanting a cost effective and sustainable program including the Foundation and extension Foundation+ courses, post course consultation, coaching, modelling and program planning across the curriculum. Please email us to discuss by emailing at contact at kinderphilosophy.com